- After one hour, remove bandage and clean tattoo throughly with warm water and a non-scented antibacterial hand soap (Gold Dial), pat dry with clean paper towel. Use a clean hand to wash the tattoo, DO NOT scrub the tattoo with a towel or cloth.
- Apple thin layer of Aquaphor. ( Treat this like lotion, a little goes a long way. Your tattoo shouldn’t look wet or slimey)
- Wash tattoo 3-5 times daily for 3-5 days, only apply Aquaphor AFTER each washing.
- When your tattoo begins to flake/peel/scab … wash once daily and apply a non-scented lotion such as Lubriderm or CeraVe with clean hands for up to 2 weeks.
- Your tattoo may take 2-4 weeks to heal fully.
- DO NOT submerge the tattoo area in water for 2-4 weeks.
- DO NOT expose the tattoo to natural or manufactured UV light for 2-4 weeks.
- DO NOT removes flakes of skin or scabs as this act may result in permanent scarring!
- Keep the tattoo free of pet/animal dander